Important Marketing Note

Please help me rank this website in Google by clicking on the following link: Derek Freiman Garden

After you click the link, hit ENTER and my website should appear. Just click back through to my website - it would really help me to rank better!

Plus, you will see my press release and my Pinterest!

Thank you!
Derek Freiman


Thursday, March 7, 2013

Finally Got the Tomatoes Going

Just a quick update - I finally got 20 tomato plants started a couple weeks ago.  Most of the seeds came up and are already leaning toward the sunshine out my big picture window in the living room.

I'm cutting back on the # I grow this year because i've been busy with other projects.

The plan is to grow two parallel rows of 10 plants each for a total of 20 altogether.  I'm looking for a better way to support them, anyone got any ideas?

Trellis is too bulky and the old tomato cages just get overgrown so quickly.  I thought I saw something in Organic Gardening about aluminum trellis's?

Feedback would be great!
derek freiman - trellis for tomatoes
The old trellis - won't be using this baby any more!

No comments:

Post a Comment