Important Marketing Note

Please help me rank this website in Google by clicking on the following link: Derek Freiman Garden

After you click the link, hit ENTER and my website should appear. Just click back through to my website - it would really help me to rank better!

Plus, you will see my press release and my Pinterest!

Thank you!
Derek Freiman


Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Tomato Transplanting

I found this video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozHhKfM_C7o and I thought I'd share it with you.

derek freiman tomatoesMany people get scared of transplanting tomatoes.  It's super easy - the key is just to harden them off a few days outside when it warms up into the 60's by day and at least mid 40's by night.

When you transplant them, do it like the video suggests - if' you've been growing them indoors for a while (like I do) you'll probably notice the stem's have gotten pretty long and need support.  So, you overcome this by planting deeply.

Don't be scared, just trust your instincts and contact me if you have any questions!


No comments:

Post a Comment